Keeping up with friends is faster than ever.
• See what friends are up to
• Share updates, photos and videos
• Get notified when friends like and comment on your posts
• Play games and use your favorite apps
Now you can get early access to...
Instagram is a simple way to capture and share the world’s moments. Follow your friends and family to see what they’re up to, and discover accounts from all over the world that are sharing things you love. Join the community of over 500 million...
Life's more fun when you live in the moment :) Happy Snapping!
Please note: Snapchatters can always capture or save your messages, such as by taking a screenshot or using a camera. Be mindful of what you Snap!
Stay in touch with the people who matter to you. Tango is the messaging app with the best video calling. All messages and calls are free. Tango works on smartphones and tablets. Join over 350 million people on Tango!· BEST VIDEO CALLING
This version of Facebook uses less data and works in all network conditions.
• Installs fast – the app is smaller, so it's quick to download and uses less storage space.
• Loads quickly
- it is our fastest app. Upload...
Discover amazing things created by passionate people.
• Explore your interests
• Join Communities of people around any topic
• Group things you love into Collections
• Build a home stream filled with amazing content
Badoo is the App that shows you the people nearby, and even better—the people you’ve bumped into in real life! Whether you’re on the bus, in a coffee shop, or on a night out, see who is passing you by and reach out!
Why is Badoo so cool?
Pinterest is the world’s catalog of ideas. Find and save recipes, parenting hacks, style inspiration and other ideas to try!
Just some of the things you can do with Pinterest:
• Find everyday ideas you love—what to make for dinner, what to...
Tumblr is a place to discover and post about stuff you love, and join communities of people who love that same stuff. It’s pretty neat.
Q: What can I post on Tumblr? A: Photos, videos, live videos, songs, text—pretty much anything.
Q: Can I...