12 Step Toolkit - OA Recovery
OA 12 Step Toolkit - Recovery App
This is the only recovery app based on the overeaters anonymous 12 step fellowship that you will ever need to maintain your daily reprieve. It is a perfect companion app for your 12 step program.
* App features a abstinence time calculator which keeps a track of number of days you are abstinent for. Just set your clean date in the counter and it will automatically calculate the length of your abstinence.
* Also featuring a comprehensive inventory tool which allows you to create your step 4 and your step 10 inventory. You can create different inventories based on the aa big book style - resentment, fear, sex and harms done.
* Another tool is the night time inventory as suggested in step 11 of the overeaters anonymous program. Ask yourself 10 simple questions, elaborate if necessary and your are done.
* And the list doesn't end there. You will not need another food diary app or eating journal app again. The Food Journal tool in this app will easily help you write down your notes. Make short notes and edit them as many times as you want. Write down everything you have eaten on a daily basis and track your progress over the weeks.
* The OA program is not complete with the gratitude list tool. This pro tool will let you write down the things you are grateful for.
* Worried about others checking your personal notes? We have taken care of that too by giving you an extra layer of security with Pin Locking.
* The overeaters anonymous program is all about sharing with others and hence a lovely feature has been added for sharing your inventories, journal and gratitude lists via Facebook, Twitter, email, texts, WhatsApp and more.
In short, if you are a recovering addict and need a 12 step companion you can carry in your pocket, especially if you don't have a sponsor yet, this tool will go a long way in recovery.
The Just For Today card comes as standard with the free version of this app.
We have also added some more literature which can be useful in conducting an OA meeting or just as helpful when read in solitude. This in fact is your bible for recovering from food overeating addiction.
- Serenity Prayer
- Third Step Prayer
- Seventh Step Prayer
- Eleventh Step Prayer
- The Lord's Prayer
- Our invitation to you
- 12 Traditions
- OA Tools
- OA Readings
This App is not affiliated to, endorsed by or sponsored by any 12 step fellowship including but not limited to Overeaters Anonymous.
For any suggestions or problems, please email me directly on firstname.lastname@example.org
If you cannot afford the pro features in this app, please get in touch and I'll provide you a discounted version of it.
Visit our website for more information: http://www.12steptoolkit.com
Category : Lifestyle