Interactive ear acupuncture map that includes the position, name and description of more than 110 ear acupuncture points.
- search points by name or description text segments
- display the location of ear acupuncture points on the screen
- one touch point selection on the screen
- display detailed point description
- zoom in/out
- view switch (side/rear)
Detailed User's Manual for the AcuMap EAR applicationThe startup screen of the application is an advertisement page that is directly downloaded from our WEB server if you have internet connection. This advertisement may inform you about our current special offers or training courses for example. If you touch the advertisement then your device will open a WEB browser and show the target page of the AD.You can close the advertisement by touching the OK button at the bottom of the screen. The acupuncture map will show up just after closing our advertisement.
The following functions are available on the map:
- Enlargement/shrinking the map. The usual two fingers Android gestures can be used for zooming in or out.
- Searching of points. Touch the magnifier icon to activate the text search function, where you can enter a word, a part of it or a text fragment and start the search operation. Search results are grouped by views (normal/rear). Select a group and see the hits. Touching a hit will display the point on the map a subsequent touch on the selected point will show the detailed description of that point. If your software environment makes it possible and you have an internet connection then voice search capability is also offered. In this case you can select the microphone icon and speak to your device to look up a specific point.
- Changing the view. Zoom out as far as possible then drag the map with a paging gesture. (E.g.: touch the map near to the right edge, keep it touched while you move your finger to the left.)
- Point selection. Touch the black point of interest on the map. As soon as it is touched it turnes to red and its name is displayed in the title of the screen.
- Detailed description of the points. Touch the selected (red) point on the map to display the detailed point description.
- Move the map. The enlarged map image can be moved by the conventional dragging gesture of the Android platform. (Touch the image and move your finger without releasing the image.)
- Leave the application. Either press the house like home key on your device or press the backwards arrow key several times.
Enjoy our free application!
Keywords: ear acupuncture, ear acupressure
Category : Medical