Address Book & Contacts Sync
With Kylook you keep all your contacts synced & organized. You can restore daleted contacts and never have to worry about losing a contact again. You get an APP & Web address book. Sync your contacts with PC, Gmail, Yahoo, WhatsApp, mobile or tablet and combine them all on one safe place.
See the video tutorial here: https://youtu.be/5MKLk6JpTIU
Main Kylook Features:
- If you add a new contact to your mobile, Kylook automatically synchronizes this update with all your other devices removing any duplications automatically.
- Merge duplicated contacts
- Restore deleted contacts
- select groups (categories) of contacts to be synced with each device
- Add GPS coord. to any contact address
- You can import all your contacts safely and securely into Kylook and only you will have access to these details.
- If your contacts update any of their contact details, Kylook will automatically synchronize their update into your address book keeping it always up to date.
- Convert your personal contact details into a QR Codes to share amongst friends and contacts. Simply scanning the code they can save your details directly into their address book.
- If you lose your mobile, don't worry. With Kylook you’ll never lose a contact again. Simply installing Kylook into the device again and logging into your account you can safely restore all your contacts.
- Your own personal access codes to your e-Business card. These codes are called Kcodes.
- You can share your e-Business Card with whoever you wish. Instead of having to recite lengthy addresses you can just pass your Kcode. You can also define which contact details people can see.
- By registering with Kylook you get your first Kcode (e-Business Card) for FREE.
- All your data belongs 100% to you. Kylook is in strict compliance with all data protection and security measures.
The Kylook APP is completely free and includes a wide range of functionality. Of course there are special plans for users (like business mans) that simply need MORE.See this link for more information: http://www.kylook.com/en/app-for-free
Important: Kylook APP (Android version) sync all contacts from your local address book, Gmail and Yahoo contacts on your smartphone. Kylook import the SIM card contacts during the first sync (after the login). Reason: the SIM card is to slow
Category : Productivity