• Use Android Pay by adding a card from any participating bank (see below).
• Keep your information safe. With Android Pay, your actual card number is never shared. Instead, a virtual account number is used so that your card details are always kept safe.
• Android Pay is available on all NFC-enabled, non-rooted Android devices (KitKat 4.4+).
• Still have questions? Learn more at support.google.com/androidpay.
• Android Pay works with cards from most banks: https://goo.gl/LNnLi8
• Android Pay works in these stores & apps: https://goo.gl/JU1AD1
Category : Finance