Made by the Netherlands’ top app developers at Pixplicity, this app generates single-use password codes that you use in combination with a regular username and password. Much like other well known authenticator apps that shan't be named (and fully compatible!) it works with many online accounts and even without a data connection, but with many, many improvements:
Using this app you can finally back-up your accounts to your favourite cloud, transfer them to a new phone without hiccups, or even share them with your partner.
Only with Pixplicity Authenticator, you..
• ... will never again have to reset TFA on all your accounts when you buy a new phone.
• ... won’t have to trust our cloud with your accounts (since we don’t have a cloud and we don’t store your accounts).
• ... won’t have to trust other cloud providers with your accounts (since we encrypt your back-up using strong AES 256-bit encryption).
Novelty features include:
• Dark theme support
• Recognise accounts by their app icons
• Copy one-time passcodes to clipboard
• Back-up and restore your accounts
• Share accounts by scanning a QR code
• Authorise using your fingerprint before sharing or creating back-ups
• Encrypted account storage
• Security: this app doesn't even request internet permission, and is utterly unable to secretly send your stuff to some shady servers.
Category : Productivity