BMI Calculator - Weight Tracker - Body Fat Percent
Calculate your Body Mass Index (BMI) based on the relevant information on body weight, height, age and sex.
Tracking your daily weight and analyze your progress in various charts
Also use the included handy calculators to determine your Waist-to-Height Ratio (WHtR), Body Fat Percentage and Calorie Consumption (BMR + PAL).
The Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR) Calculator estimates your basal metabolic rate—the amount of energy expended while at rest in a neutrally temperate environment, and in a post-absorptive state (meaning that the digestive system is inactive, which requires about 12 hours of fasting). This calculator is based on the Mifflin - St Jeor equation.
WHtR Calculator is used to calculate your waist to height ratio and help you determine if your WHtR falls in a healthy range.
• BMI calculation - classified by sex and different age ranges
• Local storage to track your daily weight
• Analyze your weight history in various charts and visualizations to gain insights on the way to a better body image
• Set a desired target weight and follow your progress
• Comprehensive statistics about your weight, i.e. your average weight or difference your starting and target weight.
• A weight reminder that supports you to achieve your ideal weight
• Input weights in the metric or imperial unit system
• Sync your weight data with your Google Fit account
Check your body stats to find your ideal weight, because overweight and obesity are risk factors for diseases such as hypertension, heart disease and diabetes. It can also be used to find your healthy weight if you want to lose weight or are on diet.
More information about the BMI is available on the website of the World Health Organization (WHO).
Category : Tools