Brain Waves - Binaural Beats
With this app you can easily generate pure waves that will stimulate your concentration, meditation or relaxation.
• Use headphones for a better sound experience
• Don't use this app while driving or operating heavy machinery.
• Take care of your hearing, is not necessary to hear these sounds at high volume.
With this app you can generate and save your own frequencies using two independent oscillators,creating your own personalized environment controlled by two horizontal bars or the buttons "Set L and Set R",which allow you to enter the exact amount you want.Use values with two decimal points (eg 125.65), or choose oneof the built in presets.
The sounds are produced in real time, they are not pre-recorded sounds.This enables to play them without interruption.
The pure sine-wave sounds are processed in real time natively by your mobile device with Pure Data (libpd).
This app was built with love and patience. We hope you'll enjoy using it as much as we enjoyed designing and building it.
=========== How it works===========
Binaural beats, or binaural tones, are auditory processing artifacts,or apparent sounds, caused by specific physical stimuli.This effect was discovered in 1839 by Heinrich Wilhelm Dove and earned greater public awarenessin the late 20th century based on claims coming from the alternative medicine community that binauralbeats could help induce relaxation, meditation, creativity and other desirable mental states.The effect on the brainwaves depends on the difference in frequencies of each tone:for example, if 300 Hz was played in one ear and 310 in the other,then the binaural beat would have a frequency of 10 Hz.
To experience the binaural beats perception,it is best to listen to this file with headphones on moderate to weak volume– the sound should be easily heard, but not loud.Note that the sound appears to pulsateonly when heard through both earphones.
About wave types and mental effects:
======= Delta=======HealingSleepDetached Awareness
======= Gamma=======InspirationHigher LearningFocus
For more info visit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
- Relieve Stress;
- Concentration to study, increases focus;
- Sound Therapy;
- Relaxing Sounds;
- Block Noise;
- Relaxes and reduces stress;
- Continuous sounds, generate binaural beats in real time, no loops
- Runs in background while using other apps or when the screen is locked, just press the "Home" button;
- Installs to SD or Phone;
- In app volume control;
- This app won't drain your battery;
Explanation for the permission:android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
- Needed this permission to automatically stop the sound when you receive a phone call.
Category : Health & Fitness