The British Airways app makes booking, boarding and accessing everything about your flights easier than ever before. Personalised to you, the app gives you instant access to the information you need, when you need it.
- Boarding passes for more than one passengerNow up to eight individual mobile boarding passes can fit on just one phone, provided everyone travelling together is on the same booking reference number.
Multiple boarding passes are available from the following departure airports: Aberdeen, Amsterdam, Basel, Belfast, Dublin, Dusseldorf, Edinburgh, Geneva, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, London City, London Gatwick, London Heathrow, Manchester, Vienna, Zurich.
Bookings which contain an infant passenger cannot currently use multiple boarding passes.
- Personalised home screenYour home screen is your personal gateway into the BA app. Themed around your next destination, it will give you easy access to important information surrounding your flight, including your mobile boarding pass.
- WidgetYou can add the British Airways widget to your phone's home screen and get the latest information on your next flight, as well as quick access to boarding passes.
- Book flightsBooking a flight with British Airways has never been easier. Browse our cheapest fares to over 400 destinations or quickly access your recent flight searches made from any device, and book a flight from over 130 countries.
- Manage your flightsAccess and purchase upgrade offers from your phone, book seats in advance, add flights to your calendar or send them via email and get up-to-date arrival and departure times for all of your flights. Additionally, lounge users can access the British Airways Lounge Wi-Fi password.
- Flight status and schedulesSearch and track all British Airways flights for the latest arrival and departure times.
- Exclusive features for Executive Club MembersIf you’re an Executive Club Member, you can check your Avios and Tier Points as well as view your full transaction history on your device. Anyone can join the Executive Club for free on ba.com.
- Social mediaKeep up-to-date with the latest from British Airways on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn.
- PermissionsWe require access to your calendar and email so that you are able to add your bookings to your calendar or share them via email effortlessly.
Category : Travel & Local