Caldwell Ballistic Chronograph
The Ballistic Chronograph app is for use with the Caldwell line of Ballistic Chronographs supporting a 3.5mm (TRRS) line-out serial port.
For best performance
- make sure your device is up to date with the latest software updates provided by your manufacturer and/or carrier.
If you are unable to connect your Android device to the chronometer follow these instructions:
With the audio cable disconnected at both ends…
1. Connect the audio cable to the Android device
2. Connect the audio cable to the Chronometer
Chrono USB Support (v. 1.24+)
NOTE: Not all devices support USB. To test if your device has USB support
- download and run USB Host Diagnostics by Chainfire from Google Play.
A USB 2.0 A-Male to B-Male Cable + a USB On-The-Go Connector is required. These cables can be purchased through Amazon.com, Radio Shack, and other retailers.
When prompted to Allow the app Chronograph to access the USB device
- Select OK.
If you do not see a prompt
- check your connection and try again.
If you are unable to connect the device
- Please ensure your device has USB support.
Category : Sports