eBooker: convert & send eBooks
With eBooker, You can create eBooks from files on Your device, or web, and send them to Your Kindle reader.Create eBooks even from documents on the web
- share web link with eBooker and it will download file, convert it, and send it to Your reader.All converted eBooks will be saved on Your device in “eBooks” folder.
User guide: 1. On first launch, or from settings menu, set Your Kindle e-mail address
2. Select file that should be converted:
- If file is on device: Press “BROWSE” button, navigate to desired folder and select appropriate file Note: Special app, File Manager or File Explorer, is required on Your device to browse files and folders.
- If it is web page: In browser select “Share” button and select eBooker from the list of programs. Note: If a web page is not displayed correctly on your Kindle, go to the program settings and turn on the forced conversion to the eBook format.
- If file is on the web: Copy link to the file (long press on link, then select “copy link location”) and paste link into eBooker (long press on field with “http://” hint)
3. Press “CONVERT” button
4. When conversion is finished press “SEND” button and select desired application to send e-mail with eBook to Your Kindle reader
5. Successfully converted eBook will be saved on device in "eBooks" folder.
- Browse Your device for existing documents.
- Share html pages with application to convert & send them to Your reader.
- You don't need to download files before converting, just paste links to supported file formats from the web into application.
- All converted files can be saved on Your device in "eBooks" folder.
- Supports a lot of popular formats: .fb2, .fb2.zip, .epub, .docx, .txt, .html, .mobi, .azw, .azw3.
- With Premium subscription convert files without size limitations and advertisement.
- Only DRM-free files are supported.
- To configure e-mail address for Kindle visit https://www.amazon.com/myk#manageDevices
- We don’t guarantee successful file conversion neither in Free or Premium subscription
- Have found a mistake? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
* eBooker is not affiliated or related to Amazon.com in any way.
* Amazon, Kindle, Echo, Alexa, Dash, Fire and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.
Category : Tools