El Pose 3D is a fast and easy character posing built upon next-gen 3D engine. Get a custom simple pose in a minute, or spend some more time for a refined one. Use it as reference for your character design and illustration, drawing inspiration, perspective and proportion check, shading practice, paintover, anime / manga storyboard, visual novel draft, or any other artistic needs.
- Responsive control and navigation.
- Touch optimized workflow.
- Change model and material on-the-fly without resetting the pose.
- Armoury with lots of weapons for your character to equip.
- Library with ready-to-use pose presets.
- Gym to adjust model's physical parameters, namely height, weight, and fitness.
- Store unlimited number of poses, or precisely 100 of them!
- Direct access to save and load slots for fast switching between stored poses.
- Take and export screenshots in high-quality PNG (up to 3240p or 6K resolution on high-end devices).
- Green screen for processing the taken screenshot into transparent background.
Q: Where the screenshots are stored?
A: As of v1.0.5, screenshots are stored to "ElPose3D" folder at the base of internal storage. If you access it from root "/", the absolute path to internal storage can either be "/sdcard/", "/mnt/sdcard/", or "/storage/emulated/0/" depending on the device.
Q: I can't save/load/take screenshots, what's wrong?
A: You need to enable storage permission by going to Settings > Apps on your phone.
Q: Where do I access Library and Gym features?
A: You can access Library and Gym features by sliding the bottom drawer horizontally. It's set to Armoury by default.
Please send your feedbacks and questions to email@example.com. Our developers will respond to you directly from there.
Category : Art & Design