Holy Bible John Nelson Darby (DARBY)
The Darby Bible was first published in 1890 by John Nelson Darby, an Anglo-Irish Bible teacher associated with the early years of the Plymouth Brethren. Darby also published translations of the Bible in French and German.
J. N. Darby's purpose was, as he states in the preface to his English New Testament, to make a modern translation for the unlearned who have neither access to manuscript texts nor training and knowledge of ancient languages of the Scriptures. Darby's translation work was not intended to be read aloud. His work was for study and private use. In his own oral ministry he generally used the English KJV Bible.
- Does not need Internet connection for its operation
- User friendly interface and quick access to books, chapters and verses.
- Save your favorite verses and include notes.
- You can download favorite versions of the Holy Bible that you want and in the language that interests you.
- Share the word of God with your brothers in faith.
- Advanced Search of Verses.
- Compatibility with Tablets.
We hope this application is a blessing in your lives ...!
Category : Books & Reference