iSleep Easy Sleep Meditations
The Meditation Oasis® iSleep Easy app contains a wide variety of guided meditations to help you fall asleep and sleep deeply. You can listen to the meditations with or without several choices of music or nature sounds. In addition, you can create your own sleep program using a Playlist feature which allows you to listen to up to six meditations in one session, choosing which music or nature sound you'd like in the background and how long they will continue after the voice guidance stops. If you prefer to listen to music or nature sounds alone, a Sound Mix feature allows you to listen to a combination of music plus a nature sound, or two nature sounds together.
NEW!: now features upgraded high quality nature sounds from Emmy Award winning recordist Gordon Hempton.
★ SUMMARY of App Contents
✓ 9 Guided Meditations
- listen with or without music or nature sounds✓ 3 music choices and 6 nature sounds✓ Sound Mix feature to listen music and nature sounds alone✓ 3 Preset Playlists with a combination of meditations✓ Ability to create your own playlists✓ Tips for falling asleep
★ ABOUT the GUIDED MEDITATIONS
★ The app includes the guided meditations described below. Some are brief and make good opening meditations for a Playlist. The Main Meditations are longer, and can be used on their own.
★ Relax into Bed -
- Get relaxed and ready for sleep.
★ Putting Away the Day -
- Clear your mind for sleep.
★ Sleep Affirmations -
- Helps set the stage for falling asleep.
★ Belly Breathing -
- An easy exercise for quick relaxation.
★ Relax into Sleep -
- Relax easily into sleep with this meditation.
★ Breath Awareness -
- A simple, enjoyable way to fall asleep.
★ Autogenic Relaxation -
- Systematically relaxes your body and mind.
★ Meditation on Darkness -
- Helps you fall into a deep, restful sleep.
★ Wee Hours Rescue -
- For when you awaken in the middle of the night.
Created by Mary Maddux, MS, HTP and Richard Maddux, best known for their popular Meditation Oasis podcast, apps and CDs.
Mary and Richard bring over 30 years of meditation practice and teaching to the creation of their guided meditations and music. In addition to teaching meditation, Mary has worked in both conventional and alternative settings as a counselor and healing arts practitioner. Richard has played and composed music all of his life. His music is composed especially for meditation, relaxation and healing.
Category : Health & Fitness