Mint: Budget, Bills, Finance
Finally, there’s one place to manage all your finances with ease. Mint is the free money manager and financial tracker app from the makers of TurboTax® that does it all. We bring together your bank accounts, credit cards, bills and investments so you know where you stand. See what you’re spending, where you can save money, and stay on top of bill pay like never before. You can even keep track of your credit score and get tips to help improve it for free, no credit card required.
SEE EVERYTHING IN ONE PLACEGet a more complete picture of your financial life. We bring together everything from account balances and spending to your free credit score, net worth and more.
MANAGE BILLS & MONEY TOGETHERTrack and pay bills right alongside your account balances. You’ll know what's due, when it’s due, and what you can pay.SAVE TIME & MONEYWith one place to keep track of your finances, there’s no need to log into multiple sites. Plus, we’ll give you savings tips to help with budgeting and debt.BUDGET BETTER Effortlessly create budgets you can stick to. To help you save smarter from day one, we even make a few for you based on your spending.GROW YOUR CREDIT SCORE Get your free credit score, no credit card required. You’ll learn how it’s calculated and get tips to help you keep it healthy.SAY GOODBYE TO LATE FEES Get bill pay reminders so you pay bills on time. Schedule payments on the spot or for later, and say so long to missed payments and credit card fees.STAY SECUREWe’re serious about security and use measures like multi-factor authentication, designed to help you protect access to your account. Plus, Mint comes from the people who make TurboTax®, trusted by millions with sensitive data, and we participate in security scanning with VeriSign.SYNCS WITH THE MINT WEB APPMint’s great on the go, but you can also use the desktop version at Mint.com. Sync your bank accounts, credit cards, budgeting, spending and everything else across your devices. You can even export spreadsheets from the web, and more.
WHY DO MILLIONS TRUST MINT?
• Time Magazine: The 50 Best Apps of the Year (2016)
• PC Magazine: What to Do When You Go Over Budget in Mint.com (2016)
• Nerd Wallet: Financial Fitness
- 7 Exercises to Build your Credit Muscle (2016)
• Huffington Post: 5 Things To Know After You Graduate (2016)
• Tech Times: Save Money in 2015: Here are the Best Money Management Apps (2015)
• Android Connections: Best Personal Finance Apps of 2015 for Android (2015)
• Kiplinger’s: 10 Great Saving Money-Saving Apps (2014)
• Money Magazine: Best Finance Tool For Budgeting (2014)
• Wired: The Best Apps for Budgeting Your Cash (2014)FROM INTUIT INC.Mint is part of a suite of financial tools that includes TurboTax®, QuickBooks®, QuickBooks Self-Employed™ and ProConnect™. Wherever you are in life, whatever you do, Intuit can help you save money and simplify the business of life.Mint bill payment services provided by Intuit Payments Inc. under applicable licenses Intuit Payments Inc., 2700 Coast Avenue, Mountain View, CA 94043To learn how Intuit works to protect your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/privacy
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/termsMessage and data rates apply. Reminders subject to interruptions due to various reasons including but not limited to internet/mobile service outages. Account balances may not immediately reflect recent transactions. Internet/mobile data required for financial data refresh.Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Category : Finance