Nursing Comprehensive Review
Get +150 study notes & quiz to prepare your nursing exam smoothly on the GO. With this app you guarantee higher score, wider knowledge & more study effectiveness.
This nursing application contains the following chapters:
1. Introduction to nursing 12. Introduction to nursing 23. Nursing terminology4. Key nursing concepts5. Nursing fundamentals 16. Nursing fundamentals 27. Nursing fundamentals 38. Nursing process9. Therapeutic nursing10. Pathology11. Vital signs12. Equivalents math for nurses13. Pediatric nursing14. Older adult nursing15. Surgical nursing16. Maternity17. Pregnancy and labor18. Pharmacology 119. Pharmacology 220. Pharmacology 321. Legal implication of nursing22. Values, ethics and advocacy
Get +150 Study notes & exam quiz & cases and Prepare and Pass Your Nursing Exam very easily and guarantee the highest score.Invest in your Success Now, Your investment un knowledge, professionalism & expertise is durable and High added value & High return investment.
You will get better understanding, more practical cases, less preparation time & a better score in the exam.-The Content & design of this application is developed by students to satisfy the exact AHAT candidates needs-The Flashcards are exam oriented and designed to enhance quick memorization-The application is designed to let you gain time and efficiency-This application is downloaded and used by graduate & undergraduate students, teachers, lecturers, professionals, PhD, researchers, reviewers not only in the US but also in Philippines, Canada, India, Australia, Turkey, Russia, UK, GCC, India, Saudi Arabia, Nigeria, and all over the world.
- 5 study modes
- Shareable content
- Settings: with flexibility to change font size & background controlIn this application you will get over 20 Exam sets.
To ensure public protection, each board of nursing requires a candidate for licensure to pass the appropriate NCLEX examination, NCLEX-RN for registered nurses and the NCLEX-PN for vocational or practical nurses. NCLEX examinations are designed to test the knowledge, skills and abilities essential for the safe and effective practice of nursing at the entry-level.
Get a better score in your USMLE (step1, step2 CS & CK), PANCE, MCAT, DAT, COMLEX,CNA, OAT, NBDE, or PCAT exam, and the most important is to fall in love with the material, it worth all the attention.National League for Nursing Pre-Admission Exam (NLN PAX-RN/PN)Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS)Health Occupations Basic Entrance Test (HOBET)Health Education Systems, Inc Exam (HESI) A2Psychological Services Bureau Registered Nursing School Aptitude ExamPsychological Services Bureau Aptitude for Practical Nursing Exam
This educational & medical application is intended to NP, CNA, PAX, RN, and also for:ANP
- Adult Nurse PractitionerFNP
- Family Nurse PractitionerA-GNP
- Adult-Gero Primary Nurse PractitionerANP-BC Adult Nurse PractitionerFNP-BC Family Nurse PractitionerPNP-BC Pediatric Nurse PractitionerACNP-BC Acute Care Nurse PractitionerGNP
- BC Gerontological Nurse PractitionerPMHNP-BC Adult Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse PractitionerPMHNP-BC Family Psychiatric and Mental Health Nurse PractitionerCNRN®SCRN®and also for USMLE, COMLEX, ANCC Certification Center, TEAS, HESI A2, NET, DET, PSB/HOAE, PAX-RN, HOBET, PAX RN, PSB. Hestotechnician, phlebotomist, CDM, Hospice and Palliative, Medical Surgical.
Disclaimer:Top of learning, the publisher of this application, is not affiliated with or endorsed by any testing organization. All organizational and test names are trademarks of their respective owners. The content of the application might include inaccuracies or typographical errors, for which the owner can not be held. liable.
Category : Education