QuickBooks Self-Employed finds tax deductions and keeps your finances organized by categorizing your business expenses, automatically tracking mileage, and attaching receipts to business expenses.
Track expenses, mileage and invoices for your small business, freelancing position or self-employed work with QuickBooks Self-Employed. Estimate taxes quarterly and at year-end, and sync with TurboTax, the #1 tax prep software. Contractors, freelancers and 1099 employees: Maximize tax deductions on the go!
Designed for freelancers, independent contractors, and Self-Employed individuals who receive a 1099, QuickBooks Self-Employed will help you maximize your tax deductions and put more money in your pocket. On average, QuickBooks Self-Employed subscribers identify $4,340 in potential tax savings per year.*
QuickBooks Self-Employed Features
QuickBooks Self-Employed Saves Time and Money For:
* Freelance workers
* 1099 tax employees everywhere!
Track Expenses on The Go
* Expense tracker lets you separate personal expenses and business expenses with a swipe
* Business expense tracker keeps you up to date and helps you get the best tax refund
Easy Invoice Maker
* Easy invoice creation – Make and send professional invoices anytime, anywhere
* Invoice your clients to get paid
* Track mileage automatically! As a 1099 employee, every mile is worth 54 cents in tax deduction or mileage reimbursement to the IRS
* Track your miles using your phone’s GPS! No more pen and paper to track mileage
Estimate Quarterly & Annual Taxes
* Estimate taxes faster and easier than ever! QuickBooks Self-Employed app does the math for you
* Track work hours, mileage and more to get the best tax deduction
* If you purchase the TurboTax bundle we’ll export your Schedule C to TurboTax so you can pay your taxes online with the #1 tax prep software
Receipt Saver Built-In
* Receipt tracker stores receipts using your phone’s camera
* Quickly take a photo and attach receipts to a business transaction
Estimate your quarterly taxes based on your 1099 income. You value your time, so leave it to QuickBooks Self-Employed to automatically track business expenses, log and track mileage, and estimate your taxes so you don’t have to.
Now with invoicing, you can create and send invoices to your customers.
And best of all, your financial data is safe and secure because QuickBooks Self-Employed is a brainchild of Intuit, the maker of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint. QuickBooks Self-Employed is created exclusively for contractors, freelancers, and the 1099 economy.
Download QuickBooks Self-Employed to estimate and track expenses, make invoices, save receipts, log mileage, and maximize your tax deduction!
SUBSCRIBE IN THE APP: After your 30-day free trial, subscribe in the app for the monthly auto-renewing subscription:
* $9.99 QuickBooks Self-Employed
* $16.99 QuickBooks Self-Employed Tax Bundle (includes Intuit TurboTax Home and Business)
* Based on QuickBooks Self-Employed users who have identified <$100k in deductions
ALREADY HAVE QUICKBOOKS SELF-EMPLOYED ON THE WEB? The mobile app is free with your subscription, and data syncs automatically across devices. Just download, sign in, and go!Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your Google Play account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit http://security.intuit.com/privacy
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. QuickBooks Self-Employed’s mileage tracking feature has been designed and optimized to limit GPS usage.
Category : Finance