Quicky Transit: Bus and train real-time arrivals, maps, and more — quickly! Now works in San Francisco, Seattle, Los Angeles, and Pittsburgh. SF Muni, AC Transit, LA Metro Bus and Rail, King County Metro, and the PAT Bus Pittsburgh Port Authority are all fully supported.
Find all the closest stops near you, and all the routes that serve them. Tap on a route to get a map with stops and GPS vehicle locations, or set an alarm to let you know when your ride is five minutes away. And, keep your favorite stops at your fingertips!
I created Quicky (formerly QuickMuni) as a little hobby project, just for Android. I hope you like it!
- See the next buses and trains arriving at nearby stops, based on live GPS data
- Tap on any route icon to see a live map with route, vehicle locations, and all stops
- Alarms! Tap on predictions to set up an alarm.
- Search! Enter a Stop ID # or intersection to get arrivals at just one platform.
- Amazingly simple user interface -
- Android only, and better than any Muni app your iFriends have
- No ads, no user tracking, and completely free. This app is my "gift" because transit users have a rought enough time already!
- Quicky sorts everything nearby and always shows the closest street corners and stations first. So, all at once you can see every route that serves a stop. You click less and get what you need faster.
Designed just for Android! You'll feel right at home using Quicky. SFMTA Muni, AC Transit, and LA Metro data feeds come from the NextMuni web service. King County Metro uses OneBusAway.
See the Quicky webpage at http://billyc.github.io/quicky for more information. Cheers!
Search terms: Quickie Transit Quicky SF Muni San Francisco QuickMuni SFMTA King County Metro Seattle LA Metro Pittsburgh Port Authority
Category : Maps & Navigation