RawVision is a complete solution for your photographic workflow, in between the camera and the computer.
NEW: cast your photos to the TV with the chromecastTransfer, organize, sort, rate, categorize, play, pixel-peep, edit, share to social networks RawVision lets you do all that and more in a ludic yet powerful way. You will not go to the computer anymore.
This application is especially intended for Android tablets, but it will work very well with smartphones too.
Please try the demo version before purchasing the app, to ensure your file format and connectivity is supported. Don't hesitate to contact us directly if you need support
Follow RawVision on G+ https://plus.google.com/b/115688227829924074471/115688227829924074471/posts
- RawVision supports Nikon NEF, Canon .CR2 , SONY .ARW, Pentax .PEF and .DNG and Samsung .SRW files, Olympus .ORF, Panasonic RW2, Fujifilm's .RAF.
- opens only thumbnails for Leica M DNG and Nikon D100 Nef files
- JPEG and PNG
- preview of .MOV files(Android>3.0)
- Transfer from: camera usb connection(MTP/PTP), usb external reader, Eye-Fi and advanced local browsing
- Bookmark your favorite locations
- Gallery display. Select a file with a click. To perform batch actions, select all the files and press the action button on the bottom-right of the screen.
- Select a rating and category in full Ssreen to help sort photos. Import to LightRoom with the XMP sidecar files.You can also define your own category labels.
- FullScreen viewYou can browse all the photos by sweeping the screen right or left. There are invisible areas on the left and right to quickly change photo.Zoom on photos with a pinch.Delete a photo right awaystart a slideshowCheck the histogram and ExifsToggle the actions bar with a single tap, double tap to have the photo fit to screen
- Image editorEdit and process your photos with the embbeded editor.Compatible with Aviary filters.
- Import FilesYou can import selected files by choosing a root folder, then a name for the new import folder
- or the current date. You can also choose to rename the files and delete them after import.Import also works directly from your camera via USB.
- Delete filesYou can delete files either one a time or several in a batch by selecting them before.
- JPEG extractionExtract a JPEG preview of the RAW files with resize and auto-rotate options.You can extract several files in a batch.
- Share Files
- "Open with...""Share" your files with other apps on your Android device.Sketch an extracted preview, launch a video file, share by facebook, twitter, send by email, store on dropbox etc...
- Rename files
- Eye-Fi supportEye-Fi needs a little configuration.You should be able to use AP mode if you registered your device wihtin the card.(With the official app for example)
- but Not tested yetOtherwise the direct mode works great.First connect the device to the WiFi AP (Ey-fi card in direct mode) with the wpa2 key in the Eye-Fi Center desktop app.Then in RawVision, enter the uploadKey
- please google how to get it.Choose the destination folder and start the service.Photos will then appear as they are sent from the camera.Note: you cannot use Eye-Fi service while another eyefi app is running.
Is your RAW format not supported: send us samples to http://www.dropitto.me/dropyourraw (pwd: raw)
/!\ Please taken a few seconds to rate the application on the Android Market./!\ Don't hesitate to send comments by email, feedback is very important to improve the application's quality./!\ If you have question, send an email, we are eager to provide you the fastest replies possible
Category : Photography