Shooting Solution Free is an accurate, easy to use ballistics calculator. It utilizes a simple main interface, but includes more advanced features, such as table creation and graphing. Environmental conditions, which can be updated based on GPS location or latitude/longitude, are accounted for in the calculations.
Upgrade to the paid version to save multiple firearm profiles and custom ammo.
- Includes a built-in ammo database of over 1400 rounds
- Generate a table of calculated shot data
- View drop graphs and compare ammo
- Accuracy verified by comparing drop to bullet manufacturers' published data
- Simple touch input for setting wind direction
- Supports imperial and metric units
- Upgrade to the paid version to create multiple firearm profiles and save custom ammo
* Tips **
- Before using the calculator for the first time, zero the default firearm profile
- Negative drop means the bullet impacts below the aim point
- Negative drift means the bullet impacts to the left of the aim point
- Edit the firearm profile from the main menu or by clicking the pencil icon in the action bar
- To use MOA in the table, select MOA as the output units on the main screen
Category : Tools