Free UK Tax Calculators for people with single or multiple income sources.
Features include Income Taxes, All Tax Code Support, National Insurance Classes 1, 2 and 4, Student Loan Calculations, Selectable NI Letters, Three Different Pension Schemes and Salary Sacrifice.
Works in both forward (how much tax?) as well as reverse (how much do I need to earn?).
You can calculate earnings cumulatively (Like your payslip!) or on annual, monthly, daily basis.
You can now select Scotland as a region for Scottish Tax calculations - other regions are also available for future devolution of tax rules to Wales and Northern Ireland.
- UPDATED FOR THE CURRENT TAX YEAR AND FULLY SUPPORTED.
- FUTURE TAX YEARS WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE ADDED WITHOUT REQUIRING AN UPDATE AS WILL ANY OTHER TAX CHANGES DURING THE YEAR.
- Includes PAYE/CIS/Self Employed Tax Calculator
- Includes Multiple Income Source Tax Calculator
- Includes Reverse Tax Calculator
- Includes PAYE Payslip Tax Calculator (Checks/Estimates your current/next payslip!)
- Includes Salary Calculator Tool (Do a side-by-side comparison of two possible salaries and see the differences)
- You can email or print any tax calculation from within the app!
- View the latest tax news, tax guides, tax calendars and tax rates and allowances
- Download for free now and we will keep the app updated for future tax years and changes free also!
This app, brought to you by the popular UKTaxCalculators.co.uk website, gives you easy, quick access to tax calculations for:
- Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
- Self Employment
- Dividend Income
- Capital Gains
- Property Rental Profits
- Savings Interest and Redundancy Pay.
All rates and allowances used within the app and website are sourced directly from HMRC and available to view on our website or www.hmrc.gov.uk.
Category : Finance