Webeecam Free-USB Web Camera
Webeecam is an android application to display/record video and capture images from a USB UVC camera that is connected to Android phone or tablet device with OTG support. For more details please visit our page on Webeecam
You can now win free full featured app by sending us a video recorded using any or all of Webeecam's features!!!. All you have to do is upload your video to any social media (FB, Twitter, YouTube) and share the link with us @webeecam (Twitter) or facebook.com/webeecam. For more details please visit our page on Webeecam
Please test this app by using Trial Version, before you purchase or update this app.
For list of tested devices please check the following webpage:http://blog.webeecam.com/webeecam-android-usb-camera-app/supported-cameras-and-devices/
Restrictions for Trial Version
This application is a trial version and has the following restrictions:
• Displays watermark of our logo
• App will run for 10 mins and every time the session expires you could restart the app to use it for another 10 mins
• The in-app features Picture-In-Picture (PIP) and Annotation could be used for 5 times each for free, in either still capture or video recording, post which you will have to purchase.
Specifications & Characteristics
• You do not need a root device
• Camera Formats: YUV & MJPG
• Aspect Ratios: 4:3 & 16:9
• Video Size: SD (640X480), HD (1280X720)
• Recording – You can set the sound on/off
• Camera control: All supported commands of the camera are controllable – Auto focus, Exposure, Brightness, Contrast, Hue, Saturation, Sharpness, Gamma, Gain, White Balance, Backlight compensation, Camera reset settings.
• Still capture – All Image resolution supported by the connected USB camera
• Recorded video and captured image file viewer
• From version 1.4.0 we have come up with features such as Picture-In-Picture (PIP), Annotation and Licensed mode as in-app purchases.
• With PIP you could capture stills or record videos from 2 cameras (one the connected USB camera and the other your device's front camera). The output from your front camera's location could be changed to any of the 4 corners.
• You could write or mark things on your image or video and capture them as well using Annotation feature.
• With Licensed mode you could be watermark and timer free!
Restrictions & Attentions
• Can connect only one camera at a time and your device has to support USB OTG.
• Sound recording is only supported by the device’s internal microphone and not the microphone in USB camera.
• In PIP, the default output resolution of your device's front camera will be 640X480.
• While annotating, partial erase will not be possible.
• Both PIP and Annotation features could be used 5 times each for free, in either still capture or video recording, post which you will have to purchase.
Kind attention to Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) users: Kindly allow all permissions for smooth functioning of the app.
PLEASE USE THIS TRIAL VERSION BEFORE PURCHASING OUR STANDARD VERSION.
For any support or for all enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This software is based in part on the work of the Independent JPEG Group.
Category : Video Players & Editors