No matter what physical activity you do, it is important to include it in your routine. Regular physical activity allows you to release stress and stay in shape. To help you include sports in your daily routine, here are 10 applications to combine sports and work. These applications can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Appstore.
Enjoy personalized workout programs, whether you want to get in shape, lose weight, or just work out.
The Seven app offers the following features:
* Anywhere, anytime training with no equipment required;
* Daily workout challenges;
* Achieve Beginner to Athlete performance as you progress;
* Compete against your friends;
* Create your own workouts;
Join the 7 Club and get exclusive support and advice from a certified personal trainer.
Approved by more than 60 million users since 2012, this app is the number 1 personal yoga app.
The main features of this app are:
* Daily yoga challenges and new weekly classes;
* Yoga for fat burning and weight loss;
* Your home yoga and meditation studio;
* Smart Coach feature to keep you motivated;
* Download your sessions and track your progress.
Daily Yoga is a health and fitness app to use any time of the day.
Strava is the #1 app for multi-sport fitness. Join the millions of members who practice their favorite multi-sport activities with the Strava app.
Strava's main features include:
* Analyze your performance and progress;
* Get personalized tracking;
* Record your progress and share your routes;
* Push your limits with the Strava Monthly Challenge.
A GPS device is required to record activities.
To get back in shape, lose weight or adopt a healthy lifestyle, download the Asana Rebel app.
The main features are:
* An app to help you lose weight and burn calories;
* Sessions to strengthen the whole body and designed to keep your abs in great shape;
* Conscious breathing and relaxation techniques to keep your movements fluid;
* Help to improve flexibility.
The application is regularly updated to provide excellent content and an easy-to-use interface.
Work out where and when you want, without a gym, with the best digital personal trainer.
The app offers the following features:
* Train without constraints of time, equipment, space, budget or skill ;
* Training is fully personalized;
* The application provides a personal digital coach that analyzes your performance to develop a customized session that is ideal for you.
For unlimited content, you can subscribe to Freeletics Coach with a 14-day money back guarantee.
Work out and improve your performance at home or at the gym with one of the largest fitness communities for women.
The main features of this app are:
* A wide range of programs and workouts to do anywhere, anytime, aimed at gradually developing your fitness level;
* Stay motivated with the challenges of the community and the support of other users;
* Easy-to-follow workouts for beginners, intermediate and advanced athletes;
* Use the calendar to schedule your workouts and track your weekly progress.
Sweat is free to download.
TrainSweatEat is one of the most popular French apps to finally reach your goals in no time with a tight-knit community.
The TrainSweatEat application offers:
* Many diverse and evolving programs;
* Hundreds of video sessions in real time;
* Fast, intense and effective sessions;
* More than 100 quick recipes, adapted to your goals;
This application has over 1 million users and is rated 4.94/5 by over 10,000 users.
The Todoist app has 20 million users who organize and plan projects of all sizes.
This app allows you to:
* Write down and organize your tasks;
* Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates;
* Organize projects with the Kanban method thanks to the charts;
* Prioritize your tasks and track your progress.
This app, available for Android and iOS, can partner with your tools like Gmail, Google Calendar, Slack, Amazon Alexa and more.
The Focus To-Do application combines the Pomodoro timer and a task manager. The app allows you to motivate yourself to complete the tasks you have to do.
The main features of this application are:
* The management of your tasks, your reminders, your calendar and even your shopping list;
* The Pomodoro timer;
* Create habits and plan your time;
* Reports: statistical details are available to see how you have distributed your time and tasks.
Sync this app to iPhone, Mac, Android, Windows, iPad and Apple Watch.
The adidas Training by Runtastic app will quickly become your favorite sports coach with its short but effective workouts to do at home.
Key features include:
* The Workout Creator through which you can create your own weight training workouts ranging from 7 to 45 minutes ;
* Various workout plans tailored to your goal;
* Get a workout plan that fits your level and your schedule.
Follow your fitness program directly on your wrist with your Wear OS. watch by installing the mobile application.